Pioneer manufactures Network Transformers up to 5 MVA at 34,5 kV. Units can be designed for either vault-type or subway-type applications. Tanks are constructed with cooper-bearing steel pour. Units are then surface grid-blasted, painted using a rich zinc primer and a two-component epoxy-polyamide coating for added corrosion resistance. External hardware is stainless steel and/or silicone bronze.
The primary three-pole, three position disconnecting and grounding switch is located in the HV switch chamber and complies with ANSI. The switch can be of the “Mag-Break” type for fast interruption of the exciting current. All interlock features comply with ANSI. All switch handle parts exposed to the atmosphere are made of machined solid stainless steel. All units comply either with the latest CSA or IEEE standards.
- 50 Hz
- High fire point liquid : FR3, Silicone or Beta Fluid
- Without the primary switch
- Dial type thermometer
- Liquid level gauge
- Pressure vacuum gauge
- Pressure relief device
- Gauges furnished with alarm contacts
- Potheads, stuffing boxes or wiping sleeves
- Welded low-voltage bushings
- Installation of the network protector
- Phase probing tubes
- Viewing window for the primary switch (with or without hinged protective cover)
- Stainless steel construction